Monday 11 March 2013

Beat MS


I have been blessed with a healthy body and the gift of music, and thought I could combine these to set-up a fundraising initiative to raise money for the MS Society.

My aim is to take part in a 12-hour drum marathon on Friday 29th March 2013, in which I must always be playing, and invite local (Somerset, UK) musicians to donate some time to come and jam with me throughout the day. Chicken Shed studios, the home of Glastonbury Drums, have kindly donated the use of their studio complete with an extra drum kit, amps, and a PA system for the day, so all I need is some willing friends and musicians to keep me company and for people to dig deep to support this worthy cause.

The physical pain I experience will only be temporary compared to those who struggle with MS and face it on a daily basis.

I have set up a Just Giving page which allows people to donate money safely online, and also has my contact details for people to get in touch with me about taking part on the day: www.justgiving.com/beatms.

Many thanks for your time, and I hope that you will be interested in helping to raise awareness of my cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write :)