Friday 5 March 2010

Tico Torres' Art

I wanted to share with you some of the artwork of Tico Torres. Torres is the drummer for Bon Jovi, however is also an avid golfer, painter and sculptor. Below are some of his pieces which caught my eye, but you can visit his website and take a virtual tour of his latest exhibition; there are some pieces in there which I love but couldn't copy here.

Torres' artwork is different and innovative; often it reminds me of Picasso's unsettling yet wonderful creations, but also indulges in sophisticated hints of the work of Jack Vettriano. What do you think?














How I wish I had thousands of pounds to splurge on such fantastic art!

1 comment:

  1. I have two limited edition, low numbered and signed Tico Torres lithographs for sale- both in beautiful cloth matted frames protected by plexi. "All that Jazz" and "The sound of music" 3rd and 4th down from above. Contact me, serious inquiries only please at chanceun@live.com. Will send hi-res photos or if in Southern CA, come see for yourself! Buyer of both will also receive a gift certificate for More Waves- Private surf, stand up paddle board, skate, and snowboard lessons/coaching! Bummed have huge medical bills:( http://www.morewaves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write :)