Friday 26 March 2010

Just for fun

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions...something for fun :)


Are you a male or female:
Last Man Standing

Describe Yourself:
I Got The Girl

How Do You feel:
Unbreakable

Describe Where You Currently Live:
Two Story Town

If You Could Go Anywhere, Where Would You Go:
Tokyo Road

Your Favorite Form Of Transportation:
Fast Cars

Your Best Friend Is:
Born To Be My Baby

You And Your Best Friends Are:
We Rule The Night

What's The Weather Like:
99 in the Shade

Favorite Time Of Day:
August 7, 4:15

If Your Life Was A TV Show, What Would It Be Called:
Story of my Life

What Is Life To You:
It's My Life

Your Relationship:
I Want To Be Loved

Your Fear:
Without Love

What Is The Best Advice You Have To Give:
Never Say Goodbye

Thought For The Day:
Breathe

How I Would Like To Die:
Wanted Dead or Alive

My Soul's Present Condition:
The Fire Inside

My Motto:
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write :)